Biases in Investing
In today's episode, Amy Walls explains several biases in investing.
- Why is this important?
- We don’t know what we don’t know.
- It’s easy to think we are looking at all of the information. And being open-minded to it.
- It’s human nature to have an opinion.
- Recognizing biases and then finding the truth allows for a better assessment of the situation.
There are many biases in investing, and today we will cover just a few, including confirmation bias, loss aversion bias, mental accounting, and illusion of self control.
Thimbleberry Financial Website
Email Thimbleberry Financial
- Call Thimbleberry Financial at 503-610-6510