When your employer announces they are going public, this can lead to many possibilities surrounding your financial future. Today, Amy Walls and Jon Gay break down some of the more commonly asked questions.
1. What does “going public” mean? And what does it mean to me?
2. What do I need to know and do? What do I need to know about stocks and lock up periods?
3. What do I do with my stock? What are RSUs and ISOs?
4. Are you financially independent? How does this play into the decision process?
5. Special Tips - don't increase spending and have a plan.
6, What about diversification and different types of investments
Each situation is different based on goals, expenses/spend down rate, retirement age, health and life expectancy.
Thimbleberry Financial Website: https://thimbleberryfinancial.com/
Thimbleberry Financial Phone Number: 503-610-6510