The SECURE Act
The SECURE Act went into effect on January 1, 2020. Amy Walls and Jag break down the changes it could present for your financial future.
The SECURE Act:
- What is it and how did it become law?
- Changes for small business
- Changes for Required Minimum Distributions (RMD's)
- Changes for traditional IRA contributions
- Changes for 529 College Savings Accounts
- Effects on so-called "Stretch IRAs."
- How the SECURE Act will push people to take a look at their retirement strategies.
Thimbleberry Financial Website
Email Thimbleberry Financial
Call Thimbleberry Financial at 503-610-6510